Check out these links to learn how to begin a relationship with God through Jesus Christ:
How Can I Become A Christian?
“For whoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13)
1. Understand God loves you. (John 3:16, Ephesians 2:4-5)
2. Admit that you are a sinner. (Isaiah 53:6, Romans 3:10, Romans 3:23)
3. Sin separates you from God and has eternal consequences. (Isaiah 59:2, Romans 6:23)
4. You cannot save yourself through good works. (Ephesians 2:8-9, Titus 3:5, Romans 4:4-5)
5. God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for your sin and remove the
barrier between you and God. (Romans 5:8, 2 Corinthians 5:21, Peter 2:24)
6. You can receive Jesus Christ through faith. (John 14:6, Acts 16:31, Romans 10:9-10)
7. Trust Jesus Christ now. Admit to God that you are a sinner. Express repentance for your sin.
Ask Him to forgive your sins. Be willing to change and give Jesus control of your life.
Invite Jesus to be your personal Lord and Savior. Thank God for saving you and taking control
of your life.